COMPETITIVENESS * ENTERPRENEUSHIP * INNOVATION
The enterprise TAIL WIND MCPY based in Attica region, has joined the Action “Supporting the Establishment and Operation of New SMEs in the tourism sector” with a total budget of 689million € (500,6 million € from EPAnEK and 188,4 million € from Regional Operational Programmes). The Action aims at supporting tourism entrepreneurship by establishing new very small, small and medium – sized enterprises in the tourism sector.
The investment’s total budget is 400.000,00 € out of which 200.000,00 € is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund.
The approved subsidised Business Plan includes expenditures on the following categories:
- Buildings, other facilities and surrounding area
- Machinery, installations and environmental protection equipment along with energy and water saving equipment.
- Certification of quality assurance systems and environmental management
- Promotion – Participation in exhibitions
- Technical engineering studies and tax and legal advisory services
- Software and digital services
- Preparation and monitoring the implementation of the Investment Plan
- Means of transport
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
- Competitiveness improvement
- Increase of profitability
- Reinforcing an extrovert business profile
- Market expenditure by adopting new products and services
- Creating better quality products and services
- Increasing productivity and improvement of operational procedures
- Reinforcing entrepreneurship
- Creating / maintaining job positions
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.